i need some suggestions on a soccer leage script. i was using phpmysport, but it is absolutly annoying to get it to work without bugs and there isnt anymore support for the script.
what i am looking for:
- should be easy to use
- the script is for a owner of 2 soccer fields to manage games and players that play on his fields, not for a single club.
- i dont need every option under the sun. a easy cms would be a plus
- easy to skin, current site is very simple.
- have a option for a player to join a league
- be able to show:
- league standings
- game schedules
- league teams
- memebers, coaches, players, etc
above is the basics i need, anything above that would be nice, but not needed.
also, i was hoping for opensource, but if there was a absolutly amazing script for a price under $100.00 or around that, i may consider it.
i did some brief research, and i did some pop up for cms's like joomla and drupal. i dont need that much functionality, but if it make sense, i am not against using a cms.
i have no prefence on cms, i dont use them currently at all for my sites and therefore i am not used to one over the other.
thanks for your help, i cant find anything decent on hotscripts and google. so any suggestions are helpful