Need a quick check - is this working?

I updated a web site to solve a problem. The update works perfectly on my home test server. I uploaded it to the main server and it doesn’t work from there!!! I’m hoping that it’s a case of me getting a cached copy of a file from my isp and thus screwing up my view of the site.

Can you please, please visit www.ukfolkfestivals.co.uk then scroll down to the bottom of the page where you will see a description of two festivals starting soon, with links to them. If you click on the links what is supposed to happen is a lightbox opens, zooms to about 3/4 of the screen size and shows the link pages inside that. What I get is a small 100x100 box opening showing a small part of the external site and then nothing else happens - even the background image that is supposed to cover the rest of the page is not showing. Pressing the esc key closes the box (this is meant to happen).

What do you see? A quick reply would really help, or I will have to disable the zooming lightbox and start all over again.
It doesn’t make sense that it works on my test server and not on the real server, yet I tested all my changes very carefully indeed.

The problem is evident. Probable explanation: the file colorbox.css cannot be found. Check the file is uploaded at the specified location.

There are also some spaces in your href paths that should be removed.

<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" folkfestival.css ">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" menu.css ">
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href=" colorbox.css ">

I get a small none resizeable scrollable box that centres, which is about a third of the screen height and width that I cannot scroll since the music note or text appears above the bars.

Thank you Victorinox!!!

I sorted the files by date to get all the ones I’d edited - i never touched the colorbox.css file so forgot to upload it. it’s always something simple when I make a mistake, never anything complex. I’ll look into the spaces in the paths too.

Thanks again. All working now.

EDIT: The space in the paths to the css files (on every page) was a single space in the php function I used to reduce typing in lots of html. Sorted now, thanks again.