Name of the element in the design

Hello all

Please check the attachment. Is there any specific name or technical name for those buttons or are they just called buttons? I would like somebody to do them for me but first I need to know what they are called!


I would probably just call them buttons, with a glossy/glassy effect.

Best name to refer these buttons are “Callout” buttons so you can name them callout1, callout2 etc…