I have been provided with the following price for a web development company to design and build me a bespoke ecommerce site using magento community and wanted to know if it is a fair price they are quoting me.
Am I being charged for anything I should not be charged for?
Are the prices reasonable?
Am I being over charged on everything or somethings?
Note, the prices for the Add Ons include the cost of the Add on + the cost to integrate and set the add on up in the website.
The quote does fit within our budget, but I want to make sure that I am not being ripped off.
• Design & Build - £1,040.00
• CSS / HTML - £1,668.75
• Magento Integration - £2,080.00
B]Total Costs = £4,788.75
Add Ons (prices includes the cost of the Add On + the cost to add it to the site and set it up.)
• Themed email templates - £200.00
• Product Labels - £130.00
• Custom Advanced WP Blog - £850.00
• In store video on product page - £65.00
• Sales reporting - £65.00
• Reward points - £260.00
• Ultimate SEO (Canonical Links) - £130.00
• Featured Products - £260.00
• Product Notification - £130.00
• Category Image Rollover - £130.00
• Who bought this also bought - £130.00
• FAQ - £260.00
• One Step Checkout - £260.00
• Mobile version - £825.00
• Multi Currency - £380.00
• Gift Certificates - £225.00
• Checkout Promo - £420.00
• Follow up email - £550.00
Any feedback would be appreciated.