I have a new website of travel any one please Help me?
Tell people about it any way you can think of, directories, blogs, forums, articles, bookmarking. Get your site name out there and build links back to it.
You should have to start through social networking sites, if your business is on social networking sites then you surely achieving prospective customers from there, people knows you and your business too. which could generate a huge traffic for your website.
Travel related websites are good to optimize in an easy way. I would suggest you to register and create several accounts with travel related forums and post relevant replies. Also post replies to blogs as well. Also, create a blog and talk more about travel and bring your keyword there. This is one way, but it doesn’t stop here…you have to go/offer guest blogging. It is one of the best way to create good and valuable traffic from genuine visitors. Similarly don’t forget to work with social media websites. Just registering with social media websites will not give you good results, make friends(not fake), share their contents and vice versa. Comment on other share/bookmark etc., This will surely drive good traffic to your website.
Just take care of the following on-page and off-page optimization tips and you should be good to go:
- Include well-researched keywords in appropriate density
- Include meta title, description tags, ALT tags, H1 tags
- Develop a strong internal linking strategy
- Place anchor text properly
- Optimize title by placing target keywords in the title
- Include a sitemap
- Include fresh, unique content
- Improve page loading speed
- Optimize images and videos properly
- List in niche directories
- Submit your RSS feeds to feed directories
- Submit your website to social bookmarking sites
- Participate in social networking sites and travel related communities
- Write guest posts for related blogs to your niche.
Also, I would encourage you to go through this Google’s starter guide thoroughly:
Start from off-site SEO do blog commenting,forum posting,directory submission ,social bookmarking like Facebook or twitter for backlinks and generating more traffic
and also pay attention to on-page SEO too
The best thing to do is to read our SEO FAQ, which is stuffed full of useful hints and tips, and read through old threads on the forum.
Your question is too generic, and it’s not going to attract any meaningful answers that we haven’t already had dozens of times before, so I’m closing this thread. If you have any specific questions, please feel free to start a new thread.