How Can I Get Same Result As This Image?

Hi !

I am not in any sense as graphics guru, so please be patient with me.

I am interested in knowing how to get the same result of the following image at the end of this thread. Keep in mind, the image is the left end of a bigger part of the whole.

So here is my question: How can I create a curl/bend/tuck such as the one on the ’ Top Left ’ of this image?

I have Photoshop and Illustrator at my disposal, I prefer Vector though.

Thank you

Yes, it’s small ! Sorry…

Sometimes the easiest way to replicate something is to see a working example. If you have photoshop and illustrator you can easily inspect the components and then you know how it is being made. Check this link for some free Web Ribbons that contain the effect you are looking to learn. You may need to rotate the elements 90 degrees but it is the same effect just working horizontally rather than vertically.