I’m having trouble finding the correct css to modify the footer of my custom Mailchimp template.
Currently my newsletter looks like this:
And I need it to look like this:
The code is this:
CUSTOM New Web Launch.html (35.9 KB)
Any help is greatly appreciated.
- Open your page in Google Chrome.
- Click on the hamburger icon in upper right.
- Click on Developer.
- Click on Inspector. This opens a console at bottom.
- Hover your pointer over the various elements and watch the console update.
- The lower portion of your page, with the two text blocks in blue, seems to be classes of td.footerContainer and td.mcnTextBlockInner.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the document in the console and look for < td class=“footerContainer”
- In the original document, change the above line to < td class=“footerContainer” background-color:black; (and leave the rest of the line as is). Save.
- Update the screen and see if that area changes to black or not. If it does, then follow the above steps to determine what color is being used to make the text blocks blue and use that background-color instead (if the blue color is #61caf2, then use: background-color: #61caf2).
I hope these steps help you learn more about debugging your pages.
This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.