It is legal to use backlink generator to get a backlink for my website because some of them saying that being a new website it is legal to use this kind of tool and some of them saying that using backlink maker tool will be penalised your website. please guide me in the wright way
Any attempt to manipulate search engine results will result in your site being penalised.
I strongly advise you not to rely on what other people tell you, but to check for yourself in the search engines’ terms of service.
For example, Google says (my bold):
The following are examples of link schemes which can negatively impact a site’s ranking in search results:
- Buying or selling links that pass PageRank. This includes exchanging money for links, or posts that contain links; exchanging goods or services for links; or sending someone a “free” product in exchange for them writing about it and including a link
- Excessive link exchanges (“Link to me and I’ll link to you”) or partner pages exclusively for the sake of cross-linking
- Large-scale article marketing or guest posting campaigns with keyword-rich anchor text links
- Using automated programs or services to create links to your site
- Requiring a link as part of a Terms of Service, contract, or similar arrangement without allowing a third-party content owner the choice of using nofollow or other method of blocking PageRank, should they wish.
Bing says (my bold):
Links pointing to your site help Bing discover new pages on your site. It also, traditionally, is regarded as a signal of popularity. The site linking to your content is essentially telling Bing they trust your content. As a result, Bing rewards links that have grown organically, that is, that have been added over time by content creators on other trusted, relevant websites made to drive real users from their site to your site. Abusive tactics that aim to inflate the number and nature of inbound links such as links buying, participating in link schemes (link farms, link spamming and excessive link manipulation) can lead to your site being delisted from the Bing index.
The guidelines are published to help you. Read them and make use of them.
Thank you, hear after I don’t think about it
Thank you, hear after I don’t think about doing that
Yah! It is not good backlink generator tool suppose you can get top result but Google will be count spammer or it can be penalised.
Yes, I agree with this what they have shared a very much Important and useful full Information for every site.
As continuing to this topic, In SEO you can use some Off-Page tactics to get Backlinks. For everything, you need to be patience in this field.
First, make your content relevant to your product or services what you have on your website. Know the purpose of the website. Always remember that “Content is the King”
So make sure your content is clear, understandable, Unique, quality, and Informatic.
If you maintain your website with great content which is useful to your users then automatically you will get backlinks from quality websites. After using Off-Page tactics like
You can find in Google by doing some research
It is not good to generate backlink with any type of tool because google will not take it right and must penalize so my opinion is don’t generate backlink with tools, you can try with SEO techniques it will be much better.
As the question has been answered, and the thread is going off-topic, I think it’s time to close it.
@dhanavijayan96006: if you have any further questions on this subject, let me know and I can reopen the thread for you.