I am going through my sites to update all links appropriate to https.

I found an issue with sites with links, example:-,700" rel=“stylesheet”
which shows as a bad link.

I tried to change this to
'//,700" rel=“stylesheet”
as shown as a fix I found on one google search - but this solution also shows an error.

Would welcome ideas how I can change the font links to ones that are active.

Hi there sredhead,

this works OK for me…

<link href=",700" rel="stylesheet" media="screen">

The actual link, of my assertion, is created automatically
by “Google” in this app of mine…



Hi coothead, thank you for your help once more, you helped in the past with ccs.

Yes, the link you gave worked, thank you.

        No problem, you’re very welcome. :winky:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 91 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.