Hello everyone, I have browsed all of the below resources, and I more confused.
Has anyone in his yesteryears faced the same issue of understanding what DOM is? If yes, Can they please share their insight. If I ask someone who really understands DOM how can he explain it in simple language to someone like me who is getting confused.
Although this part from W3Schools makes a certain sense to me →
The HTML elements as objects
whatever this guy has written was very good, and for sure I have some understanding regarding DOM
so I think these are objects (of DOM) in a form of some algorithm or tree that browsers use to render visible part what we see in browsers) →
The basic elements of an HTML page are: The below list is not exhaustive though.
- A text header, denoted using the
- A paragraph, denoted using the
- A horizontal ruler, denoted using the
- A link, denoted using the
- A list, denoted using the
<ol>(ordered list) and
<li>(list element) tags.
- An image, denoted using the
- A divider, denoted using the
- A text span, denoted using the