Design element name? Media box perhaps?

Hi everyone,

I’ve been searching around for various tutorials, or write-ups concerning the image below but I have been unable to find such. I’ve always thought of it as a “media box” but maybe my problem lies in the fact it may be named something else?

Does anyone happen to know the proper name to the type of element below? You can find alternatives at as well as


Its a javascript slideshow.
Look on jQuery for slideshows :slight_smile:

Ahh didn’t even think about it as a slide show. Thanks a ton spikeZ.