I am a total newb and this is my first time building a website. I have very little html experience. I have a few questions about how to customize my contact form…
I am using contact form 7.
Here is a link to an image of the forms current state, and my desired outcome:
The site is currently not publicly view able.
My current plug ins are:
Contract Form 7
Easy Google Fonts
Here is the current code for the contact form 7:
<p> [text* your-name placeholder "your name"] </p> <p> [email* your-email placeholder "email address"] </p> <p> [text your-subject placeholder "subject"] </p> <p> [textarea your-message watermark "your message"] </p> <p><div class="submit-wrap">[submit "Send"] [recaptcha]</div>
So my questions are:
- How do I add a red asterix to the required forms on my contact 7 form?
- How do I put the recaptcha button next to my submit button with some spacing?
- How do I increase the size of my social widgets on a page (not in the footer / header)?
- What is the best way to embed an image into the contact 7 form, so that the image scales with the form?
- How can I incorporate the large “back to top” arrow and embed that into a page?
Are there any other plugins you guys recommend I should incorporate (SEO, security, etc.?)
Do you recommend contact form 7? or is there anything else out there that is better?
Thank you in advance, and forgive me if I didn’t post to the forum correctly. I am open to any and all suggestions.