Imagine for a second there was a service that could streamline all your backlinking tasks - at a price so low it wouldn’t be worthwhile doing it manually. You’d configure it to get links using the process you currently use, get credits and sit back as your entire (or part) of your backlinking process is automated.
Here’s how it would work
- Specify the service(s) you want
- Social bookmarking
- XRumer blast
- Manual Forum posts
- Automatic Blog commenting
- Manual Blog commenting
- High PR Profile creation
- Posting to article directories
- Posting to blog farms
- Directory submission
- Posting to web2.0 properties and interlinking them without leaving footprints
- Configure the service you’ve chosen to automate. For example you could configure it to:
- Get links one or more URLs
- Get a different number of links each day. Set Min and Max.
- Use different anchor text for each link
- Use articles with spin syntax
- Generate articles on Random web2.0 properties, interlink them randomly and after each account is created, ping them and bookmark them.
- Get an exact report of what has been done for you. This would include URLS, usernames, passwords, times etc
I’d like to get feedback on what would make this “must have”.
What reservations would you have? What price would you pay? Also anyone interested in getting involved in this as a project - please message me.