Thanks for replying. I am applying for a web master position at a non-profit organization, and I can tell that the type of work is more administrative than technical. Here is the job description:
The ideal candidate will proactively manage all data entry into our database, update the website and monitor technological trends. The candidate will also assist in Chapter operations, events, classes, etc.
• Firm grasp of available tools and platforms in the social media space
• Must be computer literate (working knowledge of word processing, database management).
• Knowledge of HTML and graphic design a plus
• Effective writing and oral skills
• Highly detailed individual
I need to find the best answers to "Why should I hire you?" or "What is your greatest strength?" I am thinking of a few personal/professional strengths that are necessary to perform this job well.