Can anyone help me with this effect?

Can someone help me and maybe show an example in Flash that I can use of how I can duplicate this movie of a scroll going up like this to create a new image that would do the same thing?

Here is the movie in Quicktime

Here is my image I want to “curl up” like a scroll would do.

thanks for any help,

The first movie would be trickier to do, probably need to use away3d + as3dmod

You could probably get away with using a a displacement map and some tweening/masking for the paper shape in the gif