I want to introduce you to a small project, named PMQ.
I am currently developing a MQTT Message Broker in my free time and now have developed PMQ to the point where it can be tested in a non-productive environment.
WHAT CAN PMQ NOW
- TLS support
- Support for MQTT3 and MQTT3.1 with QOS 1
- Support for shared subscribtions
- Rudimentary REST API
- MQTT 5 Support
- Bridge mode for other MQTT brokers
- Bridge mode for OPC / UA
- Support for message queues
- Configurable via REST API
PMQ is completely under the APACHE license and gets up
github https://github.com/pmqtt/pmq available.
WHAT I WANT
Contributors have the desire to participate in such a project