Bootstrap & vertical tabs query?


I am using Bootstrap 3, and wondered if anyone has any advice / knows if anything exists that replicates this kind of functionality:

I really like the vertical tab / fade in part of the page as it looks very slick. I just wondered if anyone knows how one would replicate such a thing please?

Any advice much appreciated


Sorry for being lazy - I found what I was looking for: