Here I will tell you a little bet about Advanced Web Ranking. And if anyone has questions about it is welcome to ask me.
Advanced Web Ranking is able to query over 130 search engines and quickly find out if you're moving up or down in the rankings, or if your site is listed at all. It will track the progress of your rankings over time and display that information in an easy to read and understand graphical and tabular reports. It can help you check not just the position of your website but the position of your competitors' web sites as well.
Advanced Web Ranking has the ability to generate and email reports after an update was finished. Couple that with the Scheduled Updates ability, and you will be able to turn on your computer in the morning and find reports on your websites ranks waiting for you in your Inbox. As a SEO, you can have updates being run and sent to your customers every night without even lifting a hand. Various types of reports (Current Rank, Top Sites, Web Site, etc.) can be created in any of the formats Advanced Web Ranking supports (PDF, HTML, Excel, XML or Text). Then they can be emailed to any of the addresses you pick from the Address Book, or saved to a folder where you can access them over the Internet.
Here is what's new in Advanced Web Ranking 2.6:
This version features a new and improved report generator, two new Rank Evolution charts for Keywords and Search Engines, and major speed improvements while generating the reports.
- New report generator with many enhancements.
- speed improvements.
- ability to generate the report in background.
- ability to preview the report in the default viewer.
- ability to customize page size and orientation for each report.
- ability to send Text report in the email body instead of attachment.
- ability to hide the chart legend in the PDF and HTML reports.
- PDF reports have links for each URL.
- HTML reports can now contain chart images.
- HTML reports have links for each URL.
- Quick Reports - create reports on the fly.
- Rank Evolution improvements.
- Added Keywords chart.
- Added Search Engines chart.
- Customizable color intensity for inactive graph lines.
- Customizable subject field when the report is sent by email.
- Localization: Added French language.
- Updated Help: Added two more tutorials: Basic and Advanced.
For other questions I am here.