so I have to take this backbone test... I don't know backbone, but they said it's ok... just learn it over the weekend (lol...) and send us the test Monday.....
this is the test:
Git repo to attach with questions: https://github.com/bodnaristvan/backbone-demo
1) When closing the comment edit form without saving after text was changed, ask the user for confirmation if he really wants to lose changes!
(is this correct answer? body onunload="ConfirmExit" )
2) Make sure that only one comment form can be opened on the page simultaneously
Before opening the new form close the existing one, combined with the solution from the previous question.
3) Convert the comment form to a modal window, clicking outside the form container should close the form!
4 Display an error if the comment text or author field is left empty!
5) Store the name of author of the last submitted comment, use the name the next time the form is opened!
now I'm not seeking concrete answers here, I am learning this now, but I have two questions about this:
1) "Git repo to attach with questions:" I don't know what they mean by repo to "attach" with questions.... would appreciate some enlightenment here... I did go to this url,
https://github.com/bodnaristvan/backbone-demo, but well, I don't know what to do....
2) what on earth is a "comment edit form"? have yet to encounter this in tutorials... I'm a bit puzzled as to why all the questions in this test are concerned only with this "comment" stuff....