Generate a football league table
displaying the football results and appropriate information as listed below:
You should be able to:
- select the teams from two drop-down lists or sets of radio buttons
- enter the scores into text boxes (text boxes cannot be empty)
- automatically create a table to display the following for each match played:
- number of match played
- number of match : win, draw, lost
- number of goals scored for and against
- differences between goals scored for and against
- 3 points for a win
- 1 point for a draw
- 0 point for a lost
Assume there are eight teams in the League and each team plays seven matches.
You should not be able to select the same team from the two drop-down list or the set
of radio buttons.
sort the table by starting with the highest scores to the lowest ones (use of
the football league table can be displayed either within the document or on an
Okay so I know I need to create an array to store the teams , then create two drop down box to select the teams.
But then can someone explain me how to do the rest ? Like assigning the score and generating a table ?