my advice, get an attractive girl to to the presentation in your videos, it can make a huge difference.
This is a true fact!
Girls are better at talking (you have to get a good and nice girl) and also are nice and sweet. They can act better.
However, there are also guys with skills but keep in mind that this stuff is a real industry. Talking to a camera is like talking in public: lots say that it's "easy, you just talk" and few know how to do it. It looks simple but it is not.
My first big advice is simple: first, get a good microphone.
My second big advice: get a guy/girl that knows how to talk to a camera OR practice speeches and show to your friends to get feedback.
Do not get online just as a "my first test video", get online as a professional.
Now, about your themes, you should create a "from start to end" plan so your public will be "from starters to professionals". For now, from your themes, I will not click on any title. I need to know stuff about marketing, I have stuff to promote but, all titles sound fancy to me. So, I'd create something like this:
Campaign: Promote your business and make more money
- In-site SEO and how to prepare your website (it's not into your list but you need a start)
- Use Google Analytics and other tools (few tips could be great for starters)
- Copyrighting tips and tricks. Stuff about keywords and tags. (I'd like to know more about this)
- How to Monitor Your Brand on Social Media (sounds good!)
- Go mobile! Promote your business on the mobile market (instead of How to Track Mobile Search Rankings - this sounds to fancy)
I hope that I helped a bit and,
I'm waiting for a YouTube channel to learn stuff about marketing