Ok, a few things.
1) This is a NEW website, right? If so why the Tranny doctype? Transitional is for supporting old/outdated/half-assed coding techniques, and has NO business being used on any new website of the past decade or so.
2) I tend to use the h1 as the site title and as materielsdesigner mentioned, a gilder-levin type image replacement over it. This way the site degrades well when images are disabled and CSS on.
3) What's the div around the menu for? Probably NOTHING. 99% of the time people put a div around their menu UL it's a waste of code, nothing more.
4) you're using a XHTML doctype, careful with those upper case letters on your tags, that's invalid markup. (check your LI)
5) a heading tag should be used to start a subsection -- breaking up the 'subtext' into a h2 makes NO sense as it's not the start of a new subsection of your document -- I see people do that all the time and it's pure nonsense. I tend to prefer to use the technique presented in the old WDG HTML reference of using a SMALL tag inside the H1.
6) You should also be using a MEDIA type on your CSS LINK, and maybe name the file something meaningful like the media type you are targeting instead of the vague/meaningless "style1".
7) is this going to be fixed width, semi-fluid or fully fluid? If the first two I'd get a wrapping DIV in there for setting the page width on.
8) because comments between elements can often cause IE rendering issues (like the float related double-render and dissapearing content bugs) I suggest moving your 'end' comment to BEFORE the closing tag -- oh, and since you've got a perfectly good closing tag there and meaningful names on things, you probably don't need to waste time saying 'end'...
If I was writing the content you have now, it would probably look something like this:
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Strict//EN"
Bluebelle Nail Bar & Beauty Studio - Wakefield
<small>Nail Bar & Beauty Studio</small>
<span><!-- image replacement --></span>
<li><a href="about.html.html">About Us</a></li>
<li><a href="Parties.html">Pamper Parties</a></li>
<li><a href="special.html">Special Offers</a></li>
<li><a href="contact.html.html">Contact Us</a></li>
alt="Bluebelle Shop Front"
<h2> Welcome to Bluebelle</h2>
Relax and unwind at Bluebelle Nail Bar & Beauty Studio based in Crofton near Wakefield, West Yorkshire. Offering over 60 Individual treatments....
<!-- #pageWrapper --></div>
Hope this helps.