BuildMobile: Beautiful Image Galleries Using PhotoSwipeBy Ste Brennan
PhotoSwipe is an open source library that provides your mobile website visitors with a near “native like” gesture based image browsing experience that is not dissimilar to the image viewer app pre-bundled with iOS devices. In this article I’ll give a quick run through of getting started with PhotoSwipe as well as providing some more in-depth technical tips and tricks, which I learned along the way when developing the library. Getting Started Getting started with PhotoSwipe is simple.
- 1 How to Improve Site Performance (and Conversions) with Dareboost
- 2 Killer Way to Show a List of Items in Android Collection Widget
- 3 Three Keys to Being a Productive Software Engineer
- 4 How to Migrate Your WordPress Site to A New Hosting Provider
- 5 An Alternative Laravel Package Development Workflow