Hopefully you’ve had the chance to read my latest article on Sitepoint:
Today’s blog challenges you to post any of the following thoughts related to that article:
1. Your goals for your practice this year. It would be great to get a sense of the range of revenue goals that Sitepoint visitors have for the web design business — especially from those of you who have BHAGs (Big Hairy Audacious Goals, as described in the article). Why not post a realistic goal, and then a stretch goal?
2. What you will do differently to achieve those goals. To really think big, you often have to change what you are doing. The article talks about taking enormous, focused action. What kind of enormous, focused action are you willing to take? What action will be required to achieve your goals?
3. How you plan to achieve leverage beyond trading your time for dollars.
Your posts could inspire others to take action to achieve their most ambitious dreams, so please don’t be shy. Post something bold right now. Along with visitors who post regularly, I’m especially interested in seeing posts from web designers who haven’t posted something in a while (or ever).
Have a great weekend. Next week begins with the final blog on asking for referrals….
- 1 How to Boost Happiness and Engagement with Personalized UIs
- 2 7 Proven Cognitive Biases (And How They Impact Your Design)
- 3 Podcast: Behind the Facebook Logo - A $100 Million Story
- 4 New Podcast: #Ep1 - Designing for Scale: Inside Atlassian’s Design Teams
- 5 How to Build a Virtual Design Team with 99designs