The recent discussion about weight loss got me thinking about selling, working with clients, and general vitality/energy.
I had been feeling lethargic lately, so I worked out with a boxing fitness trainer this morning. What a workout! After the 90 minutes of drive plus workout time, I felt great. Indeed, I got more done the rest of the day than normal. I was much more productive. And when I interacted with people I was more alert, on the ball, and enthusiastic.
Good eating can have the same effect for me. If I eat a big meatball sub (my favorite), I generally feel like a nap in the afternoon. But if I keep the portions smaller and a bit healthier, the afternoon is no problem.
It may sound obvious, but many of us (like me) live a bit unconsciously when it comes to taking care of ourselves. And that can lead to problems taking care of others.
What about you? Are you taking care of yourself?
- 1 How to Build a Thriving Business in a World of Declining Attention Spans
- 2 Bringing SEO In-House - An Agency's Perspective
- 3 10 Unexpected Ways to Get Recognized as Your Industry’s Authority
- 4 What High Converting Websites Do Differently (& How to Copy Their Success)
- 5 Boost Your Brand by Turning Your WordPress Blogs into eBooks