Are you taking advantage of offline media?By Andrew Neitlich
Many recent posts about the case studies talk about getting visible in online communities, which is a solid tactic.
I also want to be sure you are taking advantage of print media. There are many low-cost options out there to test a magazine or newspaper and see if it will work. For instance, a number of companies manage the classified advertising departments of clusters of magazines.
Let’s say you want to reach readers of Fast Company, Inc., and Entrepreneur with an offer. Well, it turns out that a single firm manages the classified advertising for each of these magazines. For about $12 a word, you can reach the over 600,000 people that read Fast Company and Inc. Magazines.
If you want to reach local zip codes, www.Valpak.com is a way to do that for pennies per household (in the USA; I don’t know if they are international or not). They mail out packs of coupons.
The point is: You can test offline media at a low cost and expand to larger buys if you are successful.
- 1 What High Converting Websites Do Differently (& How to Copy Their Success)
- 2 How to Build a Thriving Business in a World of Declining Attention Spans
- 3 Bringing SEO In-House - An Agency's Perspective
- 4 10 Unexpected Ways to Get Recognized as Your Industry’s Authority
- 5 Boost Your Brand by Turning Your WordPress Blogs into eBooks