There is plenty of talk about how people want to work for environmentally sound businesses and how people are being more environmentally caring at home. However, there is evidence that those same people may not be doing the “right thing” at work. Are you that person?
I have compiled a short list of questions to find out:
- Do you switch off your computer when you finish work?
- Do you use a mug rather than disposable cups?
- Do you print out your emails?
- Do you use public transport or walk/cycle to work?
- Do you recycle any garbage/rubbish you create at work? (I’m not talking about the standard of your work!)
- If you are the last to leave, do you make sure all unnecessary lights and equipment are switched off?
How well did you do?
SitePoint WordPress Restaurant Theme
SitePoint WordPress Ecommerce Theme
SitePoint WordPress Portfolio Theme
Responsive Web Development
Elm: A Beginners' Guide to Elm and Data
Jump Start Responsive Web Design, 2nd Edition
Designing UX: Prototyping
Researching UX: Analytics
- 1 7 Deep Work Tips That Will Dramatically Boost Your Productivity
- 2 How to Boost App Downloads by A/B Testing Icons
- 3 6 Unexpected Mistakes That Keep Developers from Getting a Raise
- 4 The 3 SaaS Metrics That Matter (& How to Improve Them)
- 5 6 Tools to Stop Your Devs and Designers Strangling Each Other