An easy way to determine the best marketing strategiesBy Andrew Neitlich
Here is an easy way for you to determine the marketing strategies that work best:
Take a look at the professionals you’ve hired recently, and figure out how you ended up hiring them.
In my case here are examples:
– Physical therapist for tennis elbow: Referred by a tennis buddy who raves about him.
– Production for website: Radio ad followed by referral from someone in the industry.
– Boxing photographer: Referral from someone in industry.
– Restaurant: Great review in paper.
– Accountant: Listed on website as Quickbooks expert, then I interviewed him about his other capabilities.
– Pool cleaner: Referred by my in-laws, who use him.
– Hair cut: Referred by my wife.
– Lawyer: Google search for local attorneys along with name recognition from advertising and news about them.
– Financial planner: Met him on the tennis court.
– Web designer: Listed in a marketing book with reference guide to top web designers who know what they are doing in selling info products.
So in my case, I conclude that referrals are key, as are online listings.
Obviously this is a simple and non-scientific analysis, but give it a try and see what you discover. What do you conclude about how you buy, and how you should market?
- 1 4 Lead Nurturing Strategies for Better Conversion Rate Optimization
- 2 What High Converting Websites Do Differently (& How to Copy Their Success)
- 3 Improving Your Content Marketing with Competitive Research
- 4 How to Improve User Experience with Customer Journey Optimization
- 5 SEO Bootcamp for Beginners