At SitePoint, we’ve always been into coding and designing stuff, but now we’ve discovered a fun new hobby … photography for the Web!
While photography has been around for a while now, it has certainly evolved—from your basic print photography of the late 20th century, into the digital formats used extensively today on photo sharing sites, blogs, and all over the “Internets.”
With that in mind, we present “Photography for the Web” by Paul Duncanson.
Written in association with one of the world’s biggest photography communities, Digital Photography School, this book will give you the know-how to transform your pictures from ordinary to extraordinary using your everyday camera.
This easy-to-follow color book guides you through the processes taught in top-quality digital photography schools, but at a fraction of the cost.
You’ll learn how to:
- Experiment with light effectively
- Store, display, and share your photographs online
- Understand the nuances of shutter speed, aperture, and ISO
- Use software to enhance your images
- Employ advanced techniques (for the more experienced shutterbugs)