It is the little things that count.
I’m a slob when it comes to my office. Today, after two months of accumulated bills and documents, I cleaned my desk. Now it is clean, and the difference is remarkable.
Today was one of my most productive days. Plus, it felt serene.
Clean you desk! It might not get you more clients, but it will sure help you do better work for the clients you have.
Some say that success is all about taking care of the little things. Cleaning your desk is one of those. They don’t teach it at the business schools, and it may appear to be a stupid and trite piece of advice — but it sure worked for me today.
- 1 How to Boost Happiness and Engagement with Personalized UIs
- 2 Podcast: Behind the Facebook Logo - A $100 Million Story
- 3 7 Proven Cognitive Biases (And How They Impact Your Design)
- 4 4 Lead Nurturing Strategies for Better Conversion Rate Optimization
- 5 New Podcast: #Ep1 - Designing for Scale: Inside Atlassian’s Design Teams