Here are three great plugins for Gmail that I’ve found help to increase your productivity.
1. Enable Priority Inbox
Priority Inbox automatically identifies your important email and separates it so that you can focus on what really matters. Click “Settings” in the top right-hand corner of your Gmail or Google Apps account to enable it, and tweak the settings.
Priority inbox learns over time what matters, and what doesn’t. It’s a great way to focus on the most important emails, especially after a long vacation away from email.
2. Install the Email Oracle
Track who opens and responds to your emails—and most importantly, receive reminders when a person fails to get back to you on an important request. Email Oracle comes as an extension for Firefox, Chrome, and Safari.
This plugin for Safari, Firefox, and Chrome shows you more information about your contacts by importing their LinkedIn profile, Facebook stream, and recent tweets more directly into Gmail. This is especially useful if you’re in sales and want to add that personal touch.
* Thanks to YourBlogging.com for the screenshot.
User Interface Design with Sketch 4
Researching UX: Analytics
Rails: Novice to Ninja
Designing UX: Forms
- 1 Developing Add-ons for Enterprise Apps like JIRA
- 2 Fun Functional Programming with the Choo Framework
- 4 Freelancer Mistakes: 5 Things You're Saying to Make Your Client Hate You
- 5 5 Entrepreneurship Rules I've Learned from Starting 7 Figure Businesses