10 Best Firefox Addons for jQuery Developers
Update: There is also HTTP Fox which is a great FireFox Plugin that can be used as a better version of the NET Panel.
1. FireQuery – Firefox Addon For jQuery
Firebug enhancements for jQuery. The all favorite Firebug has now cloned itself for jQuery developers.
2. jQuery Menu – Firefox Addon for jQuery
A simple menu for the jQuery documentation.
3. Zero Query Firefox Addon for jQuery
Zero Query is jQuery and jQuery UI embedded in browser.
4. jQuery Documentation Addon for Firefox
This jQuery Documentation Addon For Firefox provide a search for the jQuery documentation.
5. jQuery Firefox Addon – PookyTouch
Enables the use of Multi-Touch in Mozilla Firefox. Simply put, this is done by forwarding Multi-Touch events, generated by a TUIO server, to HTML (or XUL) pages. The events follow the Safari API.
6. Firefox Add-ons center style slideshow
This is Firefox add-ons center style slideshow with jQuery.
7. Mozilla Jetpack: jQuery-esque Firefox add-on development
Jetpack is a Mozilla Labs project to explore new directions in extending and making the web more personal.
Firefox extension that helps determine what fraction of the jQuery library a web page uses.
9. How to use jQuery 1.4 (safely) in a Firefox add-on
jQuery and Firefox, you’d think it would be easy, but no. Learn here how.
10. Using jQuery Inside Your Firefox Extension