The three-day weekend here in the US has coincided with a barrage of new articles from the web development community:
- Pocket-Sized Design: Taking Your Website to the Small Screen – Elika Etemad and Jorunn D. Newth describe the limitations of small screen devices and discuss ways of adapting a site to fit them.
- Ten CSS tricks you may not know – the ever prolific Trenton Moss tours some of the less well known corners of the CSS specification.
- Dynamic Elements – cloak and dagger web design – Chris Heilmann takes a comprehensive look at the usability issues surrounding dynamic page elements.
- Absolutely relative – Joe Gillespie’s Web Page Design for Designers examines relative positioning.
- Liquid Bleach – Doug Bowman continues to publically experiment on Stop Design, this time explaining the ins and outs of liquid layouts in CSS.
M. David Green
React The ES6 Way
Your First Meteor 1.2 Application
ECMAScript 2015: A SitePoint Anthology