Photoshop Starburst Effect
"Get to grips with Photoshop basics in this easy-to-follow tutorial"
Add an impressive "starburst" effect to any logo!
Author Kevin Yank presents an interesting method of adding an impressive visual "starburst" effect to your logo or any image in Photoshop.
As you follow the step-by-step instructions given in the video tutorial, you'll learn many of the basics of working with Photoshop, including working with layers, adding visual effects such as blurring (for halos) and solarizing, and using polar coordinates to create interesting radial effects. To see what we mean, watch the video!
Best of all, this video is completely FREE!
What you'll learn:
- How to work with layers, creating them and duplicating them
- How to apply visual effects to your layers
- How to use polar coordinates to achieve interesting radial effects
- How to use solarizing filters and blurs to create impressive neon light effects
- How to use gradient overlays for a psychedelic look
View this video FREE Now!
Simply enter your email address and we'll mail you the link to the video!
Choose any three videos for $14.95
For a limited time, save $8.90 on every three videos you buy!