Are you a blogger? Perhaps you’re thinking about becoming one? Well, we’ve got some wonderful news to share with you …
Our friends over at Learnable are offering some great discounts on a series of blogging courses that will take your blog to a whole new level. The below post from learnable.com explains how you can take advantage of this cool offer.
Blogs – it’s a word that didn’t exist 15 years ago. Amazing how they’re now so enmeshed in our lives! Where else can you:
- Find daily cartoons drawn on the back of business cards!
- Instantly publish your thoughts to the world
- Build an information business with little or no start-up costs.
For near on 10 years, ProBloggers – Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett, have been leaders in helping people have more success with their blogs. Lucky for us, they’ve shared their insights in the ProBlogger Academy series.
For one week only, we’re offering a $10 discount (that’s 33% off!) on all three courses in this series! So treat your blog to a little loving, with these industry leading insights:
Creating Killer Content ON SALE for $19.95 (4.5hrs of video)
- Find your tone of voice and who/what you’re blogging for
- Brainstorm and research to create brilliant ideas
- Become a multimedia content generating machine
- Perfect the art of structuring your content
Boost Your Blog Traffic ON SALE for $19.95! (4.5hrs of video)
- Build loyalty with your existing readership
- Attract traffic through advertising
- Get your content syndicated (and how to repurpose it)
- Use social networking to boost your traffic
Building a Sticky Blog Community ON SALE for $19.95! (1.5hrs of video)
- Get subscriptions and retain subscribers
- Recognize the ‘dark side’ of community (spam, hackers etc)
- Understand the theory behind ‘community’
- Utilize tools such as threaded comments and forum software
Buy all three and save a MASSIVE $30 off this amazing series of video courses. These discounts will disappear on July 19th, so grab them now!
Melinda works as the product marketer for sitepoint.com and is responsible for book launches and general marketing activities. She's also the resident photographer, ensuring every embarrassing moment is caught on camera.