Episode 12 of The SitePoint Podcast is now available! This week your hosts are Patrick O’Keefe (@ifroggy), Stephan Segraves (@ssegraves), and Kevin Yank (@sentience), with special guests Elliot Jay Stocks (@elliotjaystocks) and Jina Bolton (@sushimonster).
Elliot Jay Stocks is the author of SitePoint’s latest book, Sexy Web Design. Jina Bolton provided the Preface to this book, and also co-wrote SitePoint’s The Art & Science of CSS.
Listen in your Browser
Play this episode directly in your browser! Just click the orange “play” button below:
Download this Episode
You can also download this episode as a standalone MP3 file. Here’s the link:
- SitePoint Podcast #12: 41 Shades of Blue (MP3, 32.8MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast
The SitePoint Podcast is on iTunes! Add the SitePoint Podcast to your iTunes player. Or, if you don’t use iTunes, you can subscribe to the feed directly.
Here are the topics covered in this episode:
Internet Explorer 8 Released
- Microsoft to Release IE8 Today (SitePoint)
- Microsoft Releases Internet Explorer 8 (Information Week)
- Shocking! Microsoft gets a sense of humor (ComputerWorld)
Google Summer of Code 2009 student applications close today
Google Portable Contacts Standard
- Google Implements New Open Standard for Friends Lists (ReadWriteWeb)
Facebook user base hits 200 million. Will Microsoft buy Facebook?
- Facebook Surpasses 200 Million Users (All Facebook)
- Is Microsoft about to buy Facebook for $50 billion? (All Facebook)
Twitter Advertising Twitter-based Apps for Free
Doug Bowman Leaves Google Complaining of Impossible Conditions for Designers
- Goodbye Google (Stop Design)
- Google Design: The kids are alright (fox@fury)
- Google’s UX Design Principles (Google)
Thanks for listening! Feel free to let us know how we’re doing, or to continue the discussion, using the comments field below.