Episode 10 of The SitePoint Podcast is now available! This week your hosts are Patrick O’Keefe (@ifroggy), Stephan Segraves (@ssegraves), Brad Williams (@williamsba), and Kevin Yank (@sentience).
Listen in your Browser
Play this episode directly in your browser! Just click the orange “play” button below:
Download this Episode
You can also download this episode as a standalone MP3 file. Here’s the link:
- SitePoint Podcast #10: The Rainbow of Social Media (MP3, 24.4MB)
Subscribe to the Podcast
The SitePoint Podcast is on iTunes! Add the SitePoint Podcast to your iTunes player. Or, if you don’t use iTunes, you can subscribe to the feed directly.
Here are the topics covered in this episode:
Gmail goes down again
- Does Gmail’s Crash Forecast “Dark Cloud Computing”? (SitePoint)
- Gmail Outage Marks Third Downtime in Six Months (Network World)
- Update on Gmail (Official Google Blog)
Skittles’ new marketing campaign
- Sweet Tweets (Financial Times)
- Skittles Twitter stunt backfires spectacularly… or does it? (SmartCompany)
Safari 4 Beta released for Mac and Windows
Flash security hole highlights Acrobat vulnerability
- Security Tip: Update Your Flash Player (SitePoint)
RSS required for stimulus money
- RSS Hits the Big Time (Raw Thought)
Twitter background contest
Thanks for listening! Feel free to let us know how we’re doing, or to continue the discussion, using the comments field below.