type = 'application/x-shockwave-flash'
data = 'http://sitepointstatic.com/flash/hittest.swf'
width = '400'
height = '400'
bgcolor = 'black'
1. Create a new movie with width=400 and height=300.
2. Create two rectangles, one that’s red and one that’s blue.
3. Convert the first red rectangle into a movieclip, and name it "red" in the instance box.
4. Convert the second blue rectangle into a movieclip and name it "blue" in the instance box.
5. Create a text field, and name it "information".
6. Create a new layer above the current layer, and name it "actions".
7. Insert the following action into the first key frame:
information = "The Circle Hit Red";
information = "The Circle Hit Blue";
8. In the second frame, enter this action:
9. Now, simply press ctrl+enter to test the movie.