Flash’s radio button component makes creating radio buttons extremely easy.
1. To open the components panel, hit ctrl+f7.
2. Drag the RadioButton component onto the stage. Select the RadioButton component in Frame 1, and the component’s parameters will appear in the Property inspector.
3. Type "radio" into the Property inspector Instance Name text box.
4. The inital Value parameter specifies whether the initial state of the RadioButton component is selected (True) or unselected (False).
So, in the Initial Value parameter pop-up menu, select "false" so that the inital state of the radiobutton is unselected.
5. Leave the Group Name and Data parameters as they are.
6. In the Label Placement parameter pop-up menu, leave the default value set to right alignment. This will ensure that the label will be displayed to the right of our radio button.
That’s all it takes. Test your movie!
Georgina has more than fifteen years' experience writing and editing for web, print and voice. With a background in marketing and a passion for words, the time Georgina spent with companies like Sausage Software and sitepoint.com cemented her lasting interest in the media, persuasion, and communications culture.