Turn your talent for web design into a profitable business
The Web Design Business Kit3rd Edition
The Difference Between Success and Failure
Did you know that the majority of all businesses fail due to lack of training, resources, and support?
The 3rd edition of The Web Design Business Kit has been completely overhauled and modernized. Originally authored by Brandon Sinclair, this new edition has the added brilliance of Peter Williams who has successfully launched and expanded multi – million dollar companies.
So how exactly will it help your business succeed?
#1 – Training: Proven Profit Strategies That Work!
This kit will equip you with the business skills required to turn your talents into a successful, thriving business.
- How to market your business or service
- Which tools and software to use for running your business
- How to keep clients and projects “on the rails”
- Plan for and successfully manage expansion.
- Minimize risk and future-proof your operations.
- How to achieve growth that adds to your bottom line.
- How to hire and fire staff, employee ethics, and performance management.
- The pro’s and con’s of outsourcing and offshoring
#2 – Resources: 40 Ready-To-Use Business Documents!
You instantly inherit a long list of handy, ready-to-use business resources when you purchase The Web Design Business Kit (view the full list here).
- Business planning and financial documents
- Media tools
- Client contact documents
- Employee documents
- Legal documents
#3 – Support: How To Stay In Business and Thrive!
Many web designers and developers have the talent to start a successful business, but require guidance and direction for their venture to triumph.
- What to consider before starting your business
- The realities of running a business
- Implementing processes and relationships to shape your business for success
- How to develop your business’s unique advantage and hone your sale skills.
- The key to excellent service for your clients - that stands above the competition.
- How to win the all-important first client
You'll also receive exclusive access to a private forum. Ask questions, share information, and network with like minded business owners.
This Will Ensure Your Success
The kit is broken into seven parts and comprises a linear progression, but each section can be accessed independently, based on your business needs.
- First Steps in Business
- Establishing Your Business
- Selling Your Services
- Running Your Business
- Growing Your Business
- Building Your Team
- Case Studies
Essential Documents and Templates
You instantly inherit a long list of useful business resources when you purchase The Web Design Business Kit including:
- Business Plan Template
- Balance Sheet
- Cash Flow Forecast
- Profit and Loss Sheets
- Media Kit
- The Pitch
- Employee Letters and Agreement
- Legal Documents
and many more!
Satisfaction Guaranteed at SitePoint
Of course, we’re so confident that you’ll be satisfied with this kit for years to come that we’re happy, as always, for you to try it risk-free for 30 days. If you purchase a copy of The Web Design Business Kit, 3rd Edition and you think it falls short of being everything you wanted, we’d like you to have your money back.
Simply contact us and we’ll see to it that you receive a prompt refund of the full purchase price, minus shipping and handling.
What could be fairer than this?
Download the FREE Sample
$247: Is it really worth it?
Absolutely! Consider that landing just one new client will pay for the kit four times over.
But we want YOU be the judge. So here's the plan.
- Grab the FREE 80+ page Sample
- Apply the advice to your business
- Reap the benefits
- Consider what the whole kit could do for your bottom-line
Customers love this kit
Since purchasing the web design business kit I have pitched and won my biggest job ever. The sample proposal and advise has changed my business goals and focuses for the better.
Eden Brenchley instyleit
This information is absolutely key for anyone considering freelancing or opening their own shop. Honestly, I wish the whole thing was my little secret.
Carl Stearns CivicMindMedia
Customers love this kit
I am making notes furiously. I love the tips in it and it has redefined my view on customer service and professionalism
Daniel Doherty MerlinFX
We needed a polish to our way of conducting business and I truly believe we have found that resource. Thank you because it was worth every penny.
Christopher Blok Holley Grove
We think this is a brilliant book, but judge for yourself. Grab the first few chapters and start learning jQuery today without spending a cent.