Kristen Holden - Group SEO Manager - SitePoint/99designs/Flippa
The SEO Business Guide
No SEO hype
No ridiculous claims
No gray or black hat scams
Only high-quality SEO strategy
The SEO Business Guide gives you proven white hat, SEO information to help you dominate your market, increase your revenue, and gain better job opportunities with your new skills.
$49 - Digital Bundle ONLY
- Nine-chapter Digital Bundle
- Over $150 worth of added value on our favorite SEO tools
- Ready-to-use templates and agreements
Who, What, Where?
If you don't think SEO is important, here are some eye-opening statistics:
- Over 4 billion searches are conducted daily worldwide.*
- 92% of search engine users don't look past page 3 of search results.**
- 95% of website traffic comes from the first page of search results.***
This is why you need to know SEO!
Ignoring SEO puts you in a vulnerable position
If you rely on your website to generate sales, competing sites will outrank yours in search results and win more business.
If you’re a web designer or developer, your competitors will gain a larger share of the work because they’re able to offer customers an important service that you can’t.
Without the essential knowledge, there's also a chance you'll be taken advantage of by rogue SEO 'consultants' who promise you the world and don't deliver.
Fear not! Here's the solution
The SEO Business Guide will take you on a journey from knowing little or nothing about SEO to understanding and implementing essential strategies and techniques, keeping you ahead of your competition.
You'll gain the knowledge of how to generate extra business and offer more to your customers.
Here's what you'll learn:
- all about the search function and basic SEO to get you started
- step-by-step ethical and best-practice optimization strategies and techniques—including keyword research, site-planning, backlinks, and much more!
- advanced techniques for the skilled professional
- how to optimize based on location for better results
- enterprise SEO–everything you need to succeed in the big league
- how to use the right tools to become more efficient
- the benefits of organic and paid search advertising and how to use them both effectively
- how to start a successful SEO business
- additional SEO services to maximize revenue potential
Don't forget that when you invest in this product, you'll also receive over $150 worth of extras, including some of the best SEO tools on the market. Download the PDF sample and judge its worth for yourself!
Satisfaction Guaranteed at SitePoint
Of course, we’re so confident that you’ll be satisfied with this kit for years to come that we’re happy, as always, for you to try it risk-free for 30 days. If you purchase a copy of The SEO Business Guide and you think it falls short of being everything you wanted, we’d like you to have your money back.
Simply contact us and we’ll see to it that you receive a prompt refund of the full purchase price, minus shipping and handling.
What could be fairer than this?
The SEO Business Guide gives you massive discounts on all the tools you need to start redeveloping your traffic strategy straight out-of-the-box.
Save $50 Market Samurai is Noble Samurai's flagship keyword-research software package. It enables you to find and target profitable niches with pinpoint accuracy.
Save $100 AdGooroo is the leading provider of advertising intelligence to search engine marketers. This exclusive offer applies to the Link Insight product, which helps you build quality links—fast!
Save 10%p/m SheerSEO is software that tracks and analyzes your SEO campaign, and helps with link building.
The SEO Business Guide is a must-have for people who want to improve their website's ranking and performance through popular search engines. It provides solid explanations for all the fundamental aspects of SEO, and is easy to follow. I would definitely recommend it for someone just starting out in SEO.
We think this is a brilliant book, but judge for yourself. Grab the first few chapters and start learning jQuery today without spending a cent.