Anyone recognize this font? (post your font identification requests here!)

If you are looking for a font name - please post in this thread instead of creating new one.

Before posting your font-recognition request here, refer to this tutorial - [B]“How To Recognize A Font?”[/B] - and try to recognize it yourself.
If the methods explained in that tutorial fail - post here.

To increase the chances of success, be sure to post the image or url pointing to this font.
Plain “I’m looking for the font from movie/computer game XXX” makes it much harder for others to help you. Also there might be several different fonts used for the same product.

To members replying with font name suggestions - please do not post “Try WhatTheFont”, as it’s been already explained in the [B]“How To Recognize A Font?”[/B] tutorial.
Reply only if you know the name of the font or know a similar one.

Hi, i was woundering if anyone know about a font like the “intel inside” font. ?

Check the reference thread: http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2615481&posted=1#post2615481

I’d be very surprised if it was a “normal” font, available for download and use.
99,9% that it’s custom made for the purposes of this logo exclusively.
If you check free fonts sites (like dafont), you will find many dingbat fonts with company logos, including Intel’s.
BTW it is their old logo, they have a new one :agree:

can anyone tell me what font is used here…

http://www.deverydesign.com/

i realise its a members website but ive pmed him for an answer and got no reply. was just wondering if anyone else knew what it was!

thanks!!!

ps sorry i didnt realise there was a specific area for this!!!

Hopefully someone recognizes the font used in the image below. I’m recreating a logo in Illustrator and I’d really rather not trace the entire font. :nono:

Thanks in advance for any ideas. Just so you know, I’ve tried to break it up and put it on What the Font?! with no luck.

Thanks again!
–edit–
sorry, it was late when I posted this and didn’t see this thread. any ideas???
–edit–

Does anyone know the name of the font used in the logo for the TV show
Pimp my ride?

Try uploading the logo image to WhatTheFont.

Thanks that is a neat little tool you found there

It’s [B]Candice[/B].
It also has its aliases: Pauline and Banana Split.

I’ve merged your thread into this one, as it’s a dedicated thread for name-this-font questions.

I’ve tried whatthefont and a couple other font sites. However I just can’t figure out what this font is. Can someone help me figure this out?

It looks like slightly customized (stretched and drop shadow effect added) Engraved (or Bliss - there are quite many aliases).

hey dear,…

i am lookin for a font tht resembles with the image posted below…

i dont wht the exact font but some close will also do…

thankz in advance…

Hi!
I am new arounf here but i still hope that you will help me here…
I used to have this font but after i formatted my computer i lost it that is al i got left:

and

TNX! :slight_smile:

Does anyone know what font this is? I used it in a website I did a while ago…My computer crashed sometime after that and I dont have the font on my computer anymore. But I urgently need it!

I would really appreciate any Help! :slight_smile: :smiley: :smiley:

Have you tried How to recognize a font?

Otherwise, please keep this type of questions in the What font is it? thread.

sorry!!, didnt know there was a thread like that.

Apologies. I didn’t mean to sound harsh, but when reading my post I can see how it could be taken that way. :blush:

No, I didn’t take offence…sorry if I sounded rude…I’m just embarrassed coz I didn’t know there was a thread like that…thanks a million!

Off Topic:

Three apologies in the first five posts … I wonder if we’ve set some sort of record? :rofl: