SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

how to increase ranking for shopping cart website?

how to increase ranking for shopping cart website?
    Last edited by Ted S; Mar 11, 2013 at 13:27. Reason: Promotional links removed

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here are a few options and tips to drive more targeted traffic to your website:

1- Grow your social media presence. Create and become engaged on your company’s Facebook page. Tweet often about relevant news in your industry. Seek new strategic relationships from your LinkedIn page.
    2- Optimize your website for the search engines by having relevant key words, titles, and meta descriptions on your website. On-page text and copy plays a vital role in ranking of websites. Without a vast knowledge of SEO, the wise thing would be for you to outsource this aspect to professionals.
    3- Release remarkable content and build up back links to your website. Submitting and syndicating all forms of content around the web is a great way to increase search engine rankings and drive search traffic to your website. Videos, articles, press releases, podcasts, and social bookmarking are a few types of content that you can submit to various websites.
    4- Paid Traffic. There are many ways to pay for website traffic. Facebook Advertising, Google, Bing, Yahoo, and just about any website that has a significant amount of traffic can be a potential avenue for you to pay for advertising. When doing paid traffic, be sure to start small, carefully analyze results, and grow accordingly.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Look in your ON page work as well as in SEO tricks

I have a same problem but i am doing some SEO work and getting good visitor to my. though it is less visit but quite enough for start up.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I would suggest you to do proper one page for your website and start the promotion of the same.
    Activities that i would suggest you to are:
    * products listing
    * classifieds posting
    * business listing
    * Blog Marketing
    * Article Marketing
    * Social media marketing etc.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    To increase your website rank you should concentrate upon good content, quality back links from high ranked PR sites, submitting directories, creating and publishing articles, Social media promotion.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can create your product page on Facebook and start promoting it as it can help you to generate genuine traffic. Google Plus community can also be a good option to optimize your traffic. Generating backlinks from high traffic site can also help you to increase your website ranking.