I have a problem on a site I'm developing on my server, and it's that when I try to view it in any browser on my phone, I get 403 error. I've noticed this previously on another site where I also get a 403 on my phone. I have no idea what is or could be causing this. I haven't confirmed it on other mobile devices, but a 403 message usually means a server side problem. I wanted to get some feedback here first before I ask my webhost, especially since it also happens on at least one other site I just happened to come across. My .htaccess is generated by Wordpress and it seems to be about link formatting so I don't think that's the culprit.
Last edited by Force Flow; Mar 6, 2013 at 19:29.
Reason: Removed redirect URLs
No, I tried both the domain by itself and with /index.php. I'll try with my friends' phones. It's weird because I can view the other addon domains on my server just fine on my phone, so it's not like my phone's IP address is blacklisted on the server or something. I'll get back if I ever find a solution.
I think I've found the nature of the problem. When using my mobile network I get a 403, but using my home WiFi everything is normal, so it looks like my server is blacklisting my mobile network or something. I'll ask my host about this.