SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I saw some where: case doesn't matter and some does matter, so which one is correct???

The problem is the word I am targeting has so few variations! That word is "ad", oh, and "banner" too.

Therefore, in the META tag, I repeat over 3 times each one, can't find a way to avoid it.
    Any body has key word suggestions for "ad": advertising, advertisement, advert, banner, and what else???

- Son Nguyen
    AdSpeed.com - Ad Serving and Ad Management Made Easy

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    From experience, case does matter in altavista.

Some other keywords you may try are: banner promotion,banner advertising,cpm,
    Addto! e-commerce and Internet Marketing Directory
    Collects and refers hundreds of ecommerce, internet marketing, and website development solutions and advice to small business owners.
    You can access various domain registration info. too

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Altavista is the only search engine in which case matters I may be wrong. However, when you try various cases in other search engines you receive different results...Anybody can answer this?

Also I read that having your keywords in UPPER CASE will cover the lower case, Lower Case, etc. variations. Can anybody agree or disagree with this?
    "Over 2200 Free Webmaster Resources and Tools"
    Search through our continually updated directory of free webmaster resources.
    WebmasterLane.com