SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where to apply / find positions as an affiliate manager? ( Unpaid / training )

Hey,

I have been looking online about training as an affiliate manager and wanted to work for a company that is already established to help train myself.

I have a lot of experience in affiliating but only as an affiliate, I think that is actually a benefit, I know what affiliates want, need and how to help them market.

My main market has always been gambling and I know a lot about the industry, but I think the same skills can be applied to any market, gambling is one of the most difficult and I did quite well with it.

Does anyone know where would be the best place to see about working with a business in an affiliate manager role?
    I really just want to work online, good way to learn and train unpaid while I can also do my own online work

Thanks
    CanaryHotspot.com - Canary Island forum and information
    InternationalChatForum.com - International Travel Chat Forum and information

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You can work as a trainee in companies but you cannot join as an affiliate manager in some company unless you have proven credentials.

I can see you have a lot of exposure in gambling and all, so why not help a bar/restaurant as their Internet marketing manager and drive more sales to them.