Hi,

I just got an email from Everyone.net, I will snip it and let you guys see what they are offering this month:

QUOTING THEM:

Dear Everyone.net Site Partner,
We want you to succeed, so we have implemented a way for you to increase email sign-ups on your site. To help you actively promote your free email service in October, we are giving away an 18" LCD Monitor to one new email end-user.

We have created a pop-up window to help you announce the contest. The pop-up is customized with your domain name, so you can promote your branded email service. Each person who signs up for your email service in October will be entered to win the LCD Monitor. Promoting your email service via this pop-up will increase email end-users at your domain, giving you more repeat visitors, page views, and revenue.

To encourage participation you will have a chance to win $2,000 as well! If the winner of the 18" LCD Monitor signed up for email @YourDomain, you will win $2,000. The more email users you sign up before October 31, 2000, the more chances you have to win!

In order to participate, just add this single line of JavaScript to your home page!

<SNIP>

END OF QUOTING

This looks promising, since the webmaster gets a chance to win $2000. Oh, the things I could do what that money.

Just thought I would pass this along, since it is really a good way to get more users signed up for your free email if you are using Everyone.net, and if you are not, this is a good time to start.

Thanks,