SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Red face How affect SEO to our business?

Hi to all,

I want to know more about to all of you. How affect SEO our business and how to to more clicks.

Please give me your feedback..

SitePoint Enthusiast WebOutGateway's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well, you need to optimize your website to make it visible to users and search engines
    Witness how bright ideas transform into your website needs.
    Visit and connect us now for your
    Mobile Application Development requirements.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is quite a discussion and there might be others who've asked about this as well. Why don't you go try to explore the internet marketing section. There should be a discussion about this. SEO covers both on and off page. on-page seo is everything that you'd do within your site like targeting keywords, filling in meta tags with targeted keywords and the like. Off-page seo covers all the backlinking discussion, everything you'd do outside your site.
    Visigraph DECALS, BANNERS, SIGNS, and DISPLAYS!

Rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau. ZERO complaints in 10 years!

#titanic {float:none} silver trophy
    Mentioned
    237 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ng_Xen View Post
    This is quite a discussion and there might be others who've asked about this as well. Why don't you go try to explore the internet marketing section. There should be a discussion about this. SEO covers both on and off page. on-page seo is everything that you'd do within your site like targeting keywords, filling in meta tags with targeted keywords and the like. Off-page seo covers all the backlinking discussion, everything you'd do outside your site.
    There are quite a few questions there

@scottgeri; Do visit the internet marketing forum and try to search there. The issue has beend discussed over and over, and it is quite wide area.

I'm closing this thread here but if you believe that this debate should be re-open, pm me and I'll do so (and move it to the right forum)