Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

You didn't mention about blog writing.

By adding a blog to your website, you will not only help keep your business and website higher in the search engine rankings, but may also attract new clients who would have otherwise overlooked your business. Although providing regularly updated, well-written and informative blog posts can be demanding, the subsequent increase in site traffic could translate to higher sales and profit.

Also the visitors who like your blog post could submit it to social bookmarking sites such as Digg, StumbleUpon, Delicious and so on in order to share it with other people, which could lead to a traffic boost to your blog.

Good Luck.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well actually my website is a blog (WordPress),and its about web hosting offers. I have some articles there written by guests. i used to promote some web hosting companies offers! I submit my posts to Facebook,twitter,stumble upon...etc. Till now i have 1 page rank,very weak traffic! The idea of this website is to help people finding the best offers of best web hosting companies! Maybe i chose the worst niche to promote,or i have to do it in different way!

Sent from my Telenor_One_Touch_S using Tapatalk 2
    Great Offers of affordable web hosting ,dedicated servers,
    vps hosting ,domain name at myhostoffer.com