User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member James_Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lightbulb Please, review our new web analyzer ebozavr.com

Hi everybody! I would like to ask you to review our new project http://www.ebozavr.com. Ebozavr is a free web analyzer, containing a lot of various tools for web statistics and analytics. Hope, it will be helpful to someone. Please, leave your opinions, suggestions and remarks!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great site. I will use this in the future. I like the modern theme and your choice of layout & colors. Did you create this site for fun or do you intend it to generate revenue? How will you go about creating awareness of the site? If you do intend to generate revenue through this site..via advertising? What are realistic expectations? I understand this depends on the amount of traffic you generate. I am just curious. Great job though. I am impressed.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow, I found this really interesting! First of all, the site is easy to navigate, and has a great modern look. Secondly, it was really cool to use. I checked out my own new website first, and then several others just to see all the details that your site pulled up. There's a lot of really great info that comes up, and it's easy to find your way around, as a user. It's interesting to see the worth of companies, and their rating scores and visitors. The site has a nice mix of technical details along with more basic ones for those of us who aren't extremely versed in all the technical website lingo out there. Really fascinating, and it definitely has inspired me to get more work done on my own site, and then come back and check its stats in the future!

SitePoint Member James_Thompson's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rl419 View Post
    Great site. I will use this in the future. I like the modern theme and your choice of layout & colors. Did you create this site for fun or do you intend it to generate revenue? How will you go about creating awareness of the site? If you do intend to generate revenue through this site..via advertising? What are realistic expectations? I understand this depends on the amount of traffic you generate. I am just curious. Great job though. I am impressed.
    yes, we are going to generate revenue via ads, as for expectations - I don't really know, will see in future

p.s. TO ALL: thank you, guys, for good words and reviews!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great job overall! I really like the design and colors used. You have a successful layout and the site is awesomely functional. The only thing I would have to say I had a problem with is your tagline in your logo. It is pretty hard to read. It could just be a contrast issue. Other than that, you have yourself a great analyzer and site!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, I liked your website. Good, I did a review for my company site and got good information. The information you display is similar to Alexa, I would like if style it differently to make the content more appealing than alexa